Our mission is to ensure that the complete validation and compliance or MEP building services is carried out in line with the employers requirements, design, specifications, current standards and legislation.
Commissioning validation and qualification has become and essential element on projects where time is at a premium and protection of the systems and associated timeline are critical.
We specialize in ensuring that the MEP and associated infrastructure services within a building are strategically planned, commissioned and validated. To ensure compliance with our clients contractual obligations.
A selection of the services we offer:
- Validate air and water volumes and compare to original commissioning figures.
- Validate water samples for laboratory analysis, including Legionella Risk assessments in accordance with the Approved code of practice – L8.
- Validate taking and recording of ductwork swabs for laboratory analysis.
- Validate air quality measurements and monitoring.
- Energy management systems validation.
- Plant and equipment operational checks.
- Acoustic and Vibration surveys and analysis.
- Validate electrical Testing for HV / LV and control systems.
- Validate lighting Lux levels and emergency lighting discharge durations.
- Validate generator testing in accordance with BS8528.
- Fire life safety cause and effects testing and validation.